Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The horses....

Well I cant really think of anything to blog about today. Nothing really special happened over the weekend so nothing interesting to write about from that. So, I figured I would go ahead and introduce you to my three lovely ponies. =)



First one is Dan. Alot of people call him "Dan the Man". His color is bucksin, which is tan. He is a 14 year old Quarter Horse gelding. We have owned him since he was five. Dan pretty much does anything. He is what we would call and "all around horse". He trail rides, barrel races, works cows, ect.





Next horse is Baby. Her color is chestnut, which is basically just a dark brown.We bought her about three years ago. Her previous owner didnt do a great job of training her so I had to spend about 6 months after we bought her re-training her. It paid off though. She is extremely hyper and sometimes hard to deal with but most of the time she behaves and is a great horse to have around. She is very fast and has won me alot of awards in barrel racing.


The last horse is George, full name is George W but I usually leave off the "W" lol. He is the color bay which is a lighter brown. We have only owned him for about a month so he is a newbie. We bought him from a good friend of ours so he got a really good deal on him. So far he is doing great. I have taken him to a couple barrel races' and he is already winning money.


1 comment: