Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random thoughts....

First of all, I love this weather. This is by far my favorite time of year. Spring is a close second. I just love when it finally starts cooling off after a long, hot summer. Its very refreshing. I rode my horses everyday last week because it felt so nice. I was hoping to do the same this week, but unfortunantly it has been raining for the past three days. But Im hoping that is will clear up soon because I have a horse show on saturday and I need to be riding.

Okay, another thought: Fall Break. 1 day!?!? Thats not a break at all. I was expecting at least a week. I mean I know I should be greatful for having thursday off but thats lame. It would even make more sense if it was wednesday and thursday....but no, just thursday. What genius thought of that? Sorry, I just needed to vent about that for a minute.

And my last thought for the day is: Are zebras white with black stripes, or black with white stripes?

Kori

No comments:

Post a Comment